2014-10-20

FASHION blogger FEST


Rarely I have opportunity to meet other bloggers - that's way if I'm not really busy I'm happy to attend such events as Fashion blogger fest  this saturday in Warsaw :). Organizer (Lula.pl) tries to make it interesting for those who have (or want to have) their small place in internet network. And I must say they manage. There were interesting lectures, some fashion shows with Augustin Egurolla dancers, Marco Aldany hair stylists ready to create something beautiful out of our hair... and I have to mention delicious panna cotta and nice small presents. 
And of course after the event I still have energy for little shopping trip - all me...


Beautiful black heeled boots spotted in #PrimaModa <3




OMG - they are awesome!
with Jess from fashionmugging.com - I like her simple minimalistic style.

with polish blogger Agata from ajkstyle.pl

And with beautiful sisters: Pati and Marsi from bukowskie.blogspot.com - two nice pics, couldn't decide which to publish so you can see both:


Handmade Thierry Lasry sunglasses from #SunLoox

some inspirations with SunLoox sunglasses ;)

G-Star Raw sweatshirt

Presents!


I was wearing: Stradivarius pants, Bershka denim shirt,  H&M leopard underwear, parfios bag and adidas sneakers.
Tring on some H&M clothes...ok, I bought this leather vest.

6 comments:

  1. great shoes <3

    _____________
    fashionblogger, styling&makeup
    www.justynapolska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeju cudowną masz talię :) zazdroszczę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm delighted with my new nightwear I bought at https://www.justfor5pounds.com/ The fabric is so soft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3