2014-06-05

IN YOSEMITE PARK










“We can’t know what’s going to happen. We can just try to figure it out as we go along."

- Roger Sullivan



“On day one of the drive, I saw my first dome sky. The world was so flat that I could see the level horizon all around me and the sky looked like a dome. Skies like that will give you perspective when nothing else will. The second day, a tumbleweed blew across the interstate. I’m in a western movie, I said to myself, laughing. I found it so much easier to laugh now that this weight had been lifted from my shoulders.” 

― Kimberly Novosel, Loved


t-shirt - Abercrombie & Fitch / shorts, jacket - River Island


7 comments:

  1. o kurcze ale cudowne widoki, jestem zachwycona <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so pretty! Love the location! <33

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taki strój to u mnie norma, najlepiej się tak czuję :) świetne zdjęcia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetne zdjęcia, i te widoki:) tylko pozazdrościć :)

    http://fashionbymegii.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3