2014-01-13

WAITING FOR A BUS



Sale season is almost in the middle and at last I had opportunity to check out the stores in some Warsaw galeries. It was real fun, all saturday wondering from shop to shop, and trying on different kind of clothes. I love to test odd looking pieces, sometimes they occure to be very good choice - cause what looks good on hanger not always suits us, and vice versa!
I found some great stuff, but more about it in next post :)
On my shopping excursion I dressed comfortably. As I already wrote I like wild prints and this leopard print warm sweater is perfect for winter weather. Wearing it with leather mini skirt I can get rid of a sweet girl look...Xoxo

sweater - thecitynation.com / skirt - H&M / earring - Tally Wejil / watch - Michel Kors /
 necklace - Apart

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to all you guys who left comment under this post - I've tested new comment system and it did't work well for me. I lost many of your nice comments :<

    Przepraszam osoby które poświęciły czas i zostawiły komentarz pod tym postem - testowałam nowy system komentarzy, który niestety w moim przypadku się nie sprawdził... Wszystkie komentarze z pod tego posta przepadła :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog- loving your looks.
    Following you, check out my blog and follow back xx

    www.shantesaysstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading, commenting and thanks to all the people who have joined me <3

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze, poświęcony czas i obserwację <3